Posted: May 6, 2022
Newport News Public Schools has partnered with FEV Tutor to provide one-on-one online tutoring and academic support in all subjects.
Students, getting started is easy
To access an on-demand session:
- From your Chromebook, open Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to your Clever account and click on the FEV Tutor app.
- Click “Request an on-demand session!” tab on the dashboard.
- Select the topic, course, and question you want to work on.
- Click SUBMIT to connect to a tutor.
To schedule a tutorial session:
- From your Chromebook, access your Clever account and click on the FEV Tutor app.
- Select the blue “Book a session” button at the top of your dashboard.
- Enter your preferred tutoring topic, days and times.
Schedules available for scheduled tutoring:
- Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Students and parents/guardians can also work with an FEV Engagement Specialist to set up a personalized tutoring plan via email [email protected] or by calling (855) 763-2607.
Click here to download the FEV tutor leaflet.