Dublin, Sep 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Global Oral Hygiene Market (2021-2026) by Products, Distribution Channel, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of COVID-19 with Analysis Ansoff “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global oral hygiene market is estimated at USD 46.4 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 55.2 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 3.5%.
Growing dental problems in children and adults due to poor eating habits and increasing popularity of herbal oral care products are the major factors driving the global toothpaste market. In addition, the move upmarket in premiumization and consumers looking for more targeted solutions are accelerating the growth of the market studied. Growing awareness of oral health has helped sellers introduce categories of oral hygiene products, such as teeth whitening products. One of the most widely used products for teeth whitening is whitening toothpaste. Manufacturers offer toothpaste with teeth whitening functionality that differs from regular toothpaste. To improve their position in the market, manufacturers constantly focus on the implementation of innovative strategies and the introduction of a large product portfolio.
1. In April 2020, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Limited (India) merged with Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), with HUL responsible for the distribution of GSK’s Consumer Healthcare brands in India, including its leading oral care brand, Sensodyne .
2. In April 2020, Perrigo Company plc (Ireland) completed the acquisition of the oral care assets of High Ridge Brands (US), which includes Dr. Fresh, LLC.
3. In January 2020, the Ranir subsidiary of Perrigo Company plc acquired the assets of Steripod, a leading brand of toothbrush accessories and an innovator in the toothbrush protectors market, from Bonfit America Inc (United States). -United).
4. In December 2019, Colgate-Palmolive Company launched Colgate Optic White Renewal toothpaste.
Some of the companies covered in this report are 3M Company, Church & Dwight Co, Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Dabur India Ltd., Dentaid SL, Dentsply International Inc., Dr. Fresh, LLC, GC Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, The Procter & Gamble Company, Ultradent Products Inc, Unilever PLC, Young Dental, etc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their Industry Position Score and Market Performance Score. The tool uses various factors to categorize players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global oral hygiene market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of well-known people in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Force Model and Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Highlights of the report
- A comprehensive market analysis including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market overview
4.2 Market dynamics
18.104.22.168 Growing awareness of oral hygiene
22.214.171.124 Increased incidence of dental disease
126.96.36.199 Growing number of small / private dental clinics with dental dispensaries
188.8.131.52 Technological advances
184.108.40.206 Competitive pressure on prices faced by leading players
220.127.116.11 Increase in online purchases of oral care products
18.104.22.168 High reliance on retail / consumer stores
5 Market analysis
5.1 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Oral Hygiene Market, By Product
6.3 Toothbrushes and accessories
6.3.1 Manual toothbrushes
6.3.2 Electric toothbrushes
6.3.3 Battery-powered toothbrushes
6.3.4 Replacement toothbrush heads
6.4 Mouthwashes / rinses
6.4.1 Non-medicated mouthwashes
6.4.2 Medicated mouthwash
6.5 Dental accessories / ancillaries
6.5.1 Dental floss
6.5.2 Breath fresheners
6.5.3 Cosmetic dental whitening products
6.5.4 Dental water jets
6.6 Products for dental prostheses
6.6.2 Other products for dental prostheses
6.7 Dental prosthesis cleaning solutions
7 Global Oral Hygiene Market, By Distribution Channel
7.2 Consumer stores
7.3 Retail pharmacies
7.4 Online dissemination
7.5 Dental clinics
8 Global Oral Hygiene Market, By Applications
9 Global Oral Hygiene Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.2.1 United States
9.3 South America
9.4.1 United Kingdom
9.4.6 Rest of Europe
9.5.6 South Korea
9.5.9 Rest of APAC
9.6 Rest of the world
9.6.2 Saudi Arabia
9.6.3 South Africa
9.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9.6.5 Latin America
10 Competitive landscape
10.1 Competitive quadrant
10.2 Market share analysis
10.3 Competitive scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, collaborations and partnerships
10.3.3 New product launches and improvements
10.3.4 Investments and financing
11 company profiles
11.1 Company 3M
11.2 Church & Dwight Co, Inc.
11.3 Colgate-Palmolive Company
11.4 Dabur India Ltd.
11.5 Dentaid SL
11.6 Dentsply International Inc.
11.7 Dr. Fresh, LLC
11.8 GC Company
11.9 GlaxoSmithKline API
11.10 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
11.11 Johnson & Johnson
11.12 Koninklijke Philips SA
11.13 LG Household and Health Care Ltd
11.14 Lions Society
11.16 Perrigo Company plc
11.17 Procter & Gamble
11.18 Sunstar Switzerland AG
11.19 The Himalaya Pharmaceutical Company
11.20 The Procter & Gamble company
11.21 Ultradent Products Inc
11.22 Unilever API
11.23 Young Dental
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/htcm47