The Premier League resumes action on Saturday.
- Leeds United @ Southampton
- Current records: Leeds United 1-0; Southampton 0-1
- Last season records: Southampton 9/16/13; Leeds United 19-09-10
Want more football? Paramount+ is the only place to watch every minute of every Serie A game this season, not to mention select games in Italian. Sign up now with offer code ITALY to get a special one-month free trial. A subscription also gives you access to other sports content, including all UEFA Champions League and Europa League games, NFL on CBS and countless movies and shows. Get everything free for a month with promo code ITALY.
What there is to know
Southampton and Leeds United meet for their first leg of the season at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday at St. Mary’s Stadium. Leeds United will strut after a win while Southampton stumble after a defeat.
Southampton have fallen far behind Tottenham Hotspur when they played on Saturday, losing 4-1.
Meanwhile, it was all tied 1-1 at half-time for Leeds United and Wolverhampton on Saturday, but Leeds United came on in the second half for a 2-1 win.
Southampton won their opener against Leeds United 1-0 last season, but Leeds United managed a 1-1 draw in the next match. Check back with CBSSports.com to find out if they can go further this time and pick up a win.
Want even more coverage of the global game? Listen below and follow ¡Que Golazo! A daily football podcast from CBS where we take you beyond the pitch and around the world for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How to watch
- Who: Southampton v Leeds United
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: St. Mary’s Stadium
- Look: Peacock
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Southampton +128; Draw +245; Lille +210
Featured game | Southampton v Leeds United
Leeds United have won two of their last four games against Southampton.
- April 02, 2022 – Southampton 1 v Leeds United 1
- October 16, 2021 – Southampton 1 v Leeds United 0
- May 18, 2021 – Leeds United 2 v Southampton 0
- February 23, 2021 – Leeds United 3 v Southampton 0